- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard your Personal Information. We restrict disclosure of Personal Information about you to third parties, except where permitted or required by federal and state law.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if such disclosure is required by law. For example, the financial services industry is subject to multiple laws requiring disclosure of certain activities under Anti-Money Laundering laws and Suspicious Activity Reporting as well as the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (“HMDA”). We may also be required to disclose Personal Information about you in order to comply with a Court Order or Summons. These disclosures will be limited to disclosing only necessary or required information. We will notify you of any disclosure made under these conditions if we are allowed or required to do so.
- We limit the disclosure of Personal Information about you to affiliated entities and employees who need to know this information in order to provide products or services to you or to comply with requirements and best practices ancillary to products or services we offer to you.
- We may use Personal Information about you to service and maintain your account, process transactions in your account, respond to inquiries from you, develop, offer, and deliver services to you, and/or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements in connection with your account.
We may disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, liquidation, or other similar events.
- You may ask us for a copy of your Personal Information, including information from applications and forms that you completed in connection with establishing an account or participating in a transaction with us.
- We may share your Personal Information with our institutional lending partners in order to procure more competitive terms and rates for your loan.
- You may ask us to change information about you, such as your address, but we are unable to change information supplied to us by other sources, such as credit agencies.
- You may disallow reception of cookies at any time by disabling them in your Web browser.
The effective date of this Privacy Statement is January 1, 2018. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time. Please retain this information for your records, although no action is required on your part.